Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Piano Lessons

Yesterday we went to Jasper for the first day of piano lessons for Katelyn and Tara. We are so thankful that Linda Shields has consented to teach the girls. She will be an awesome mentor as well. The rest of the evening we spent with Lorna Harbison and Tim, Trent and Kristen. We had an absolutely wonderful time. Lorna and I had a great time reminiscing for our kids, only I think they only found it mildly amusing. =) If I would only live my life with my blog in mind, I would remember my camera and I would also remember to take pictures! We are so thankful for our good friends!

1 comment:

  1. Good job, Connie, on getting back on blogspot!! Your site looks great and is much easier to get to! Hope you all have a great week and we are looking forward to spending a few days with you all next week! This is starting to become a habit...a good one I might add!

    ReplyDelete