Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Family Night

Monday evening, the night before we started back into the school schedule full force, we had a fun, relaxing family night. Steve treated us to latte and cafe mocha made on the new cappuccino maker! mmm! Just think, Starbucks--right in the comfort of your own home!
Tara has this love for horses, and having horses in a pasture within walking distance from the house, only feeds that appetite! She got a new game for Christmas that we didn't get a chance to play during Christmas break, so we got it out and set it up and played our hearts out!

The evening was a lot of fun. The girls entertained us royally! We played the short version of the game, and even though Dad talked Tara into trading with him so he could have a monopoly, and put hay bales on his property, and charged $60 rent and all, Katelyn still won with a $400 margin! I don't know how she does it! Maybe it's because one of the cards she picked gave her a choice to give her best trot around the room or pay $50. Choices like that could help to protect the pocket book...



1 comment:

  1. Sorry I didn't get your question answered before you left freewebs...the problem was, I didn't have an answer! I have been rather frusterated with it myself lately. Anyway, your blogspot looks really nice! Thanks for your prayers. I go back to the dr again monday. I am doing great just still worried about placental attachment but they are watching that so I am trying not to worry too much!

    ReplyDelete